November 4, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I didn't get a chance to take photos of any of my dolls in the great outdoors this weekend, but I did manage to take a quick snapshot of Victorique and of all the designer purses she is sharing with her other dolly friends, including the latest addition: the Fendi Zucca handbag. Yes, I got suckered in to getting it for her. She is pretty persuasive. I mean, just look that sweet, darling face!
My bf and I got to catch up with friends this past weekend, and we also watched the film "Wreck It Ralph". It is an excellent movie, and you should definitely go see it when you get the chance! :)

Pullip Victorique De Blois
Redressed in Clear Lan fashion and donned with her La Boutique purses (Fendi Zucca, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, and Coach)

10 comments:

  1. You've been suckered into quite a few purses. They are all beautiful and I understand her decision dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa. I have to credit the Fendi Zucca bag to you and your lovely pictures! Totally tempted me! :D

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, I wish that was the only problem I had XD Which awesome designer purse... hmmmmm XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie. I knew you would be, but Victorique is not the sharing kind... :D

      Delete
  4. OMG!! i love your blog :D


    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete